We are thrilled that Governor Beshear has allowed us to reopen car sales as of Monday, May 11, 2020. Our primary concern is the health and safety of our guests and staff. We wish to share with you some of the precautions we have put in place to prepare for reopening.
1. Deep cleaning of all areas that our guests visit, sanitizing frequently touched surfaces multiple times per day.
2. Rearranged showroom and customer lounge to ensure both guests and staff remain 6 feet or more apart. Staff will wear a mask during all encounters with a guest or other staff. Staff will wear gloves if their duties include touching items often touched by others.
3. Limiting face to face interaction to the greatest extent possible. Test drives of vehicles will be conducted without a staff member. Vehicles will be sanitized after each test drive. Vehicle deliveries will occur in open areas, following the social distancing guidelines set by the CDC.
4. We encourage guests to wear masks and we will maintain a stock of disposable masks for guest used.
5. All staff will undergo daily temperature and health checks. Sick staff will be directed to their healthcare provider to be tested and then quarantined at home.
6. We have designated a “Healthy at Work” officer.
7. All paperwork will be completed electronically or with as little personal interaction as possible.
These a just a few of the precautions we have put in place for everyone’s health and safety. We invite you to visit us or we will be happy to bring a vehicle to your home or business. Thank you for your loyal support. We appreciate your business.